Thursday, March 15, 2012

SO MUCH SCHOOL:(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That was my first reaction this morning. Why? My new (well, new to the family) car won't start. Yes, already it has problems. It's been with us for less than a week. A WEEK. LESS THAN. So I go rushing into my apartment to try to call my boyfriend, who said he would give me a ride if I ever needed one. Well, I needed one, and he didn't answer his phone. Because of that, I'm like "F\@$!" And I already missed ALL of last week, so I'm somewhat behind still.

Now, I'm sitting on my bed and ugh. Just ugh. I'm in pain too. Don't know why. Like I'm kinda sore. But I haven't done anything. And I'm hungry, but there's not much to eat besides fish and ramen (how typical, haha).

Oh, what shall I do. And I'll probably walk to school tomorrow... That's gonna suck. Don't want to ask my boyfriend because I honestly think that he thinks I'm sorta a burden to him. :( He's always talking about gas prices and he has to save money. I don't want to be a burden. I mean, I haven't really walked in a while, so it'll take even longer, but I guess that's fine. Meh. This just isn't my week. I feel depressed...because it's just SO MUCH SCHOOL:(.

2 comments:

Sabrina W said...

aw I'm sorry julie! I miss you here in journalism!

RHS Flash said...

I never fail to enjoy your posts... you are very interesting in a good way.