Monday, March 19, 2012

Radical Writes

Once every three weeks in Journalism, we have to answer questions about a chapter in a textbook, called Radical Writes. We answer the questions in Google Docs to turn them in.

Liz and I always do them together, and up until a few weeks ago we titled them RR in Google Docs. Then, (this doesn't sound dramatic, but really, it is) we had an AH-HA! moment and realized that it was RW. Yes. We are 15-years-old, and we thought the word write started with an R for over 6 months.

This reminds me of the time when I COMPLETELY forgot how to spell the word buy (as in purchase) so I asked my mom, and she looked at me like I was crazy. She didn't tell me for a few minutes because she thought I was joking, but when I sat there looking at her for about five minutes, I think she caught on. Then, she was like, "B-U-Y...???....???...." And I was like, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeah!!!!"

It's pretty amazing how clueless you can be when you're not really thinking about what your doing.

3 comments:

Mason said...

Wow. I just realized that I have put RR for the whole year too! Crazy.

Liz said...

I just love how we all realize our mistake NOW (or 2 months ago). It just shows how much we pay attention to what we write and how we think things are spelled!!

RHS Flash said...

I never thought about it until you all changed it... too funny