Tuesday, March 13, 2012

An Ode to Yasmine Bouzid

Oh Smine! Thou art as fair
As the sun's most blinding glare
Your love for kitties, perfumes, and foods
Are as unchanging adorable as your cantankerous moods

Thy kickboxing ways are so top-notch
The only thing I admire more is Hotch
As well, the way you tell stories of crime
Is dangerous dashing and most definitely prime

Your cupcakes have beautiful appearance and taste
They probably never will go to waste
They are gorgeous, my heart they have caught
Though it is a pity your shoelaces have not

Kainaat, please know that you are next
I do not aim to perplex
I'll write a poem about you too!
Although poems as blogs are a bit taboo

So did you enjoy it, this poem of mine?
If not, please not my face malign
Yasmine, don't hit me with your boxing gloves...
To my favorite senior, with all my love <3

I'LL MISS YOU NEXT YEAR

2 comments:

Yasmine_B said...

Amanda your articulate and perfectly accurate description of my personality and hobbies was most sublime. You have earned a "never going to beat you up" coupon. To be delivered next journalism morn.

RHS Flash said...

LOL... Yasmine, you rock. This is so you.