Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Not alone...

I know there are a lot of people like me who have the same problem, yet I always feel so alone. I feel like there are very few people who support my decision or motivate me to keep going. I feel like no one understands what I'm going through, except my mom. We both suffer from it. Thank God, she understands. I'm so glad I have her help, or else I wouldn't be able to do this.

"You don't need to change. You're perfect the way you are."

It's the same response I get everytime I have to explain why I don't want to eat this or that, or why I don't have time to hangout because I have to go to the gym.

Because guess what. I don't feel that way at all.

I wish people would say, "Wow, I'm impressed," or, "I'm so proud of you," or, "Keep it up!"

I wish I didn't have to obsess over it, but I blame it on genetics. I have to work harder than others. It's just one extra stress I have to live with, but I am determined to be healthy. And I'm determined to love myself.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

I am not only proud of you, I have been consistently amazed by the person you are above all.