Monday, March 19, 2012

Nonexistent Weekend

I am so grumpy today. This weekend was not relaxing whatsoever and I feel like school i s this never-ending loop,which I guess it is but still it is much more apparent now. I had piles and piles of homework this weekend, all of which was for my Blue day so I could not procrastinate at all. I knew it was going to be bad because O'Donnell didn't give us barely any homework last week without in outline which could only mean that the weekend homework would be endless...my instinct was correct. On top of that, we started a new book in Hurrianko and we have a quiz on the first four chapters today so I had to read them several times because his quizzes are cruel and heartless. Oh crud, I get my essay back today, this should be fun.

Anyways, not only did I have tons and tons of homework but I had volunteering to do both Saturday and Sunday. I love volunteering where I do but it takes up a big chunk of time and I had little to spare last weekend. Plus, I had to go apply for part time jobs which definitely brought my self esteem down a couple notches. Ughhh I hate the world sometimes.

Oh yeah, and it's cold outside.... grrrr

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Oh the work load..