Wednesday, March 21, 2012

PROM

So after weeks of preparing, and planning the week has finally come. Its Prom week! Prom is this Saturday and I'm so excited. Only three more days left everything is in order and the only thing that's left to figure out is the where we are taking pictures. That should be the easiest thing right? Well not when you live in Rocklin and the weather is super bipolar. Right now the weather is perfect! It's not rainy or cloudy it's just perfect. Unfortunately the weather forecast says that Thursday and Friday are supposed to the same and then Saturday is supposed to rain! That is just not going to work out for me at all.

First off, we already planned on taking pictures in my friends backyard which is really pretty, obviously that is not going to be good if it rains. We don't know where we would go indoors because no ones house is big enough to fit 20 people. Also I'm straightening my hair and that and rain just doesn't mix well at all. So all I can do is think positively, and hope the weather changes and it does not rain!!

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Glad the rains held off...