Friday, March 9, 2012

Seattle or San Francisco?

Seattle or San Francisco, I can’t decide. After being accepted to both University of San Francisco and Seattle University I’m having a difficult time deciding where to go. I love San Francisco a lot, they have a really good nursing program, better weather, and it’s a lot closer to home. Seattle is an awesome city, they also have a great nursing program, and they are offering me more money, but it rains a lot and it’s far away from home. While Seattle tuition is cheaper and have given me a bigger scholarship I will still have to pay to fly home. If I went to SF I could just take the train home pretty much anytime I wanted. Right now that’s not a big problem to me because I don’t think I’ll want to come home that much but I don’t know if once I start school I might get home sick and would not even have the option of coming home or being able to visit friends in school in California. They are both really nice Universities, but after visiting both I think I like Seattle’s campus better, it has modern, updated living spaces but still has charming 19th century buildings. Financial packages come out at the end of March, so that will play a big part in my decision, but for right now I just don’t know.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Oh, I think yo made it pretty clear here... just look at your own words. But... you can't go wrong. Very proud of you, and excited for you.