Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Racist People : A Response to Juli's Blog

(The identity of the below bigot has been hidden)

"You know, all you asian people look alike! I bet we could replace you would other asians and no one would notice!"

I couldn't believe that someone had actually said that to my face.

I am part of a very tight-knit club. We consider ourselves a family, work as a family, and love each other as much as a family does. But of course, with every new year, n00bs have to come join our family and we have to get used to them. And don't get me wrong, it's great getting new members....But...

There is a new girl who is very racist and attached to her religion, to the point where it is no longer a good thing. She does not see that religion (most of the time) promotes tolerance and kindness for everyone, not just one race.

And now we have to adopt her in our club.

She has been ridiculously blatant about her views, to the point where she has asked me if I'm "one of those gay people" and "like...oh-my-goodness, are you not [insert religion here]? Hell burns for those who don't believe". (WTH? People actually say that kind of stuff in the 21st century?!?)

Good god, lady. Get off my case.

I hate racism and I hate predjudice. But most of all, I hate people who blatantly show me their racism, with no regard for manners.

So next time, n00b, you say that I look the same as all other asians, and that we are replaceable...Well, I think all of you [insert race here] look the same too!

So bite me.

No comments: