Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fantasy Football

It's that time of year again! Football is back and better than ever. For the next five months I, along with almost every other American in the country, will spend my Sundays with my butt planted on the couch and yelling pointlessly at the TV. Not so much because the games are THAT intense, or I'm really THAT mad at the clueless referees. I will be yelling simply for the reason of Fantasy Football.

Fantasy Football is hard. One week you will dominate, one week you will fail miserably. When picking your team you have to learn to pick with your head, not your heart. Sorry 49er fans, picking Alex Smith and Frank Gore (the most overrated player, in my opinion) won't win you the league. This past Sunday was a rough start for me. Not only for the reason that every single one of my bench players had a phenomenal day, but my dumba** kicker thought he was much stronger than he is, and tried to truck a big, strong, fast running back. Bad idea. By the end of Sunday night, I was down 50 points against my opponent, no thanks to Ahmad Bradshaw and Anotonio Gates who did absolutely nothing.

But then rolled around Monday Night Football, and there was a glimmer of hope. Tom Brady. There really isn't much I need to say except for the fact that he threw for over 500 yards. Thank God for Brady's talent, and his looks ;-)

No comments: