Saturday, September 24, 2011

Blogging about blogging

I was just sitting here thinking about what to blog about until my mind wandered to thinking about what makes a good blog post.

So, like I do with most things I don't know, I googled it. And I came across the following website that I thought was interesting. Most of the time when I blog I want to complain about something about my life or tell of something exciting that I did, but there are a lot of other things that people would probably rather read.

If your life just isn't exciting enough to blog about like mine is or you are just looking for some ideas for what to blog about maybe this website will be of some help.

http://www.jimvesting.com/blog-post-ideas/

1 comment:

Marissa said...

This was very informative. Thank you Elisabeth.