Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jersey Shore

Jersey Shore. Everybody seems to obsess over it. I just don't see why. After my peers constantly told me how entertaining and great the show was, I decided to watch it. I was not impressed. I had to turn the TV off twelve minutes into it. I remember sitting down on my couch feeling like I had just lost 20 IQ points. Almost every other word was bleeped out, and the people on the show were just so overdramatic. I was disgusted. Their behavior on the show is not admirable at all. I'm sure young tenns have or will try to imitate the casts actions of drinking and smoking just because "if Jersey Shore does it, than I can too". Be smart people. However, I will admit at time it can be entertaining, but why would you want to watch a show about overtanned oompa lumpas who don't have the best morals and are constantly partying ? There are other ways to be entertained. I just don't see the point. There are so many things you could be doing better with the time you spend watching Jersey Shore. Time is precious, spend it wisely.

1 comment:

Devin M. said...

Ya know, that's how i felt i was in the same boat as you. How could people get payed to be idiots? But, after refusing to watch and then turning it off halfway through the first few times, i've found i do like the show and now i follow it.