Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me

I used to believe that there was no such thing as too many people saying "happy birthday" to you, or someone saying it too much. And at end the day, I can happily say, that there IS no such thing as too many people saying "Happy Birthday" to you.
Yes, it CAN get a bit tiring after the first 50-100 "Happy Birthday" 's but really, it makes you feel special inside knowing someone cares about the day of your birth and that you're still alive today. Wow, that was somewhat deep..... but anyway, Birthday's are for the celebrating! So instead of being embarressed when your friend starts randomly yelling the Happy Birthday Song at the top of their longs, be thankful that instead of dying yesturday, or the day before, that you're still alive and healthy.
And since I got about 100-250 Happy Birthday's today, I can safely say that no matter the outcome of tomorrow, or the next day, or the day following that, I am happy that I am surrounded by friends who care that much to say it that many times, and I am also glad to have- as my friend says:

"Completed another year of life! :D".

No comments: