Saturday, September 10, 2011

All for show...

Facebook is so misleading. I think people just use it to hide the imperfections in their lives.

Or maybe it's just me wishing their lives aren't as perfect as they seem.

Facebook is unhealthy for me. It makes me feel like crap when I look at your profile and you're always smiling, and you always look perfect, you're always doing something exciting with your life. And it just makes me wonder...

Do you ever get upset at your parents?
Do you ever fight with your boyfriend?
Do your parents ever argue in front of you?
Do you ever cry because you feel alone and misunderstood?
Do you ever need something but can't afford it?
Do you ever just want to runaway from here?
Do you ever feel hatred towards someone?
Do you ever get angry with God?

Or are you just an optimistic, happy-go-lucky person that only sees the sun, even when there's a massive rain cloud looming over us in the sky? Or maybe it's just looming over me...

If so, I envy you. If not, quit hiding. No one is going to judge you because your life isn't as perfect as Facebook makes it out to be. Because no one's life is perfect.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Do you expect people to display all their imperfections on the internet? Duh they have problems, they just don't want them public.