Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Managing Cross Country:D

Pereira asked me to manage for the Cross Country team and without thinking twice, I accepted the offer. I love the people who are on the team and managing will also get me TONS of community servic hours. The only thing that sucks is that it's always freaking hot outside, and I know I shouldn't be complaining because I'm not even running, but...EW.
I don't like the heat. I'ma be all sweaty (the runners will definitely be more sweaty though.) In an example of the journalistic style that Nichols is trying to teach us....

"That is so nasty," said Amanda Wong.

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Would you do it next year, after suffering through the heat this year?

Sabrina W said...

yay julie! learn to deal with the heat and be thankful youre not running in it!