Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Freaking Volleyball Players

So for my club, Mock Trial, we have had to fundraise for the past week with cookie dough. Because the volleyball players (who I could swear is funded by the school, yet we aren't) got the fundraiser first (which makes no sense, I mean, we need the money more than they do), all the customers and friends I had on mind to buy already purchased. You can see how annoying this could become if all you hear is the response "Sorry, I just bought from volleyball players."

Seriously, I mean, BACK OFF VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS >:D. I'm just frustrated that the team can't sell as much because I swear, VB players all go to the neighborhood I plan on going to sell to, and get their money first. RAWR. I'm not saying it's just the volleyball players' faults (maybe I am, but that's not the point), but seriously, get outta my neighborhood!

Oh, and if any of you who are reading this and someone like me goes to your door, don't tell me to come inside because I won't. I won't even make a move to go inside your house because you know what? People can be creepy, and I sure as heck don't want to go inside a stranger's house. If I know you, it's a different story, but for now, trust me, I'd rather wait outside.

1 comment:

Devin M. said...

I see where your coming from, but who makes more money back for the school?