Thursday, September 29, 2011

My cave...

So I'm blogging from Mr. Werner's room right now during lunch.

I am one of the few seniors who has a seventh class and who has to stay during plus/lunch, so that means all my friends leave and I'm by myself. And I feel like a loner. Yay...

You are probably thinking to yourself, "Why don't you just go out and make new friends??"

And you know what, I agree that that's a really good idea except that I'm extremely awkward and incapable of making new friends without making a fool of myself first.

I'm so strange... you have no idea.

So if you wonder where I am during lunch, I just hide out in here. In my cave (a.k.a Mr. Werner's room). F2 Plus and lunch on blue days. You should come visit me sometime!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

i thought i was your friend..... haha :)