Friday, September 9, 2011

Almost Hit

So the other day I was driving down the street and going through the gate and it all of a sudden it started to close in on my car. It was super scary and I thought the car was going to be smashed by the gate. I didnt type in a code or push a button beacuse a car already gone through right before me, and I thought the sensor would pick up that a car was going through the gate. It was about eight o'clock and was with my cousins, and one of them said they "saw their life flash before them." After that indident, I proceeded to drive down the street only to almost hit a deer that ran right in front of the car. Ugh, I'm never driving down my Aunt's street again.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you're alright! Were you in Whitney Oaks? I didn't know you could drive...You gotta warn me when you're driving. Just kidding :D

Mason said...

Yes.. was in Whitney Oaks. Haha!