Monday, September 26, 2011

Homecoming

Homecoming was last Saturday and it was so fun. I almost didn't go because everything was so stressful but I'm glad I just pulled through and went. Getting ready with my group of friends and taking pictures was probably the best part, but the dance all together was really fun too. I was really worried because my last 2 homecomings were a complete disaster so I was so sure that this one was going to be the same or even worse. I really just felt like staying home and not setting my self up for another horrible night. But I took a last minute chance because I didn't want to just sit at home and wonder what could have been.

I'm really glad I took that chance because it ended up being a great night! I try to learn a lesson from every situation that I go through in life and on Saturday I learned that you can't give up on something because your last experiences of it was not enjoyable. You can either sit around and complain about how much your life sucks because homecoming is never fun for you or you can not give up and take a chance with a mind set that maybe things will be different this time and have a determined, positive attitude that you will make it fun no matter what. So that is what I did, it was a very successful night and definitely didn't repeat the last 2 years. I hope everyone had a great time also!

No comments: