Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Crazy, Stupid, Love.

When I first heard about this movie, it didn't seem intriguing. It seemed like all the other movies that are about relationships falling apart and crazy stupid stuff that happens in between the good parts. But after I saw this, I immideiatly took back my original thinking. It had some VERY well written twists, laughter, and complications that made you say "oooooohhhhhhhhh" then immediatly want to laugh out loud. Sure, the movie is somewhat slow in the beginning, like most movies. But as the story unravels around the plot, you can see what a wild ride the characters have been through.
This may not have been better than "The Help", but it will definetly have you laughing and reliving all of the funny parts as you leave the theatre. For those who love comedy mixed in with complicated relationships, counterparted by undying love, then this movie is for you.

(Never thought I would write another review but I guess I have to take back that thought as well)

No comments: