Monday, September 19, 2011

Bucket List

So, I own the movie The Bucket List, with Morgan Freeman in it, and I think that it's a pretty good movie.

I think it's a morbid idea to form a list of what you want to accomplish before you die. I know that I have lots of ideas of things I would want to do, but I don't want to do them just to cross them off of my bucket list before I kick the bucket, I want to do them spontaneously, and when the opportunity presents itself to me.

For example, my grandmother said that she wants to do the clay pigeon shooting thing, and my parents asked if I wanted to go, if they actually went. I had never thought about it before, but maybe it would be kind of fun if you went with family and friends.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I've never seent that movie before, but now that you mention it, it really is quite a morbid idea. It really is an awesome idea to make a list of things you want to do before you die, but doing them with spontanity is the best way to cross them off because you have more fun that way!

Michelle said...

I think it's kind of cool to make a list of what you want to do before you pass. Something that always reminds you to do fulfilling things.