Monday, September 28, 2009

OH Homecoming.

It was my Senior year homecoming Saturday night. I think for every Senior it was bittersweet. I think it may have sunk in for a lot of people that its never going to happen again. So, you would think you want to get the drama and confrontations to a minimum. ohhh no that can't happen ever. My weekend was drama filled. I don't know what it is but it's something about having real solid plans that stresses people out and to lose their values. Talking about other people behind their backs and being rude to new people seems to be a common theme. Then again I suppose it's not only homecoming, but I think that homecoming just adds more fuel to the fire and everyone reacts at once. Luckily ill just brush it off and pretend nothing happened. It was my last homecoming no need to cause a scene. On a lighter note Homecoming despite the on going drama from it was fun. I really enjoyed spending time with my best friends afterwards. They are my favorite people and pretty much hilarious. But, who knows maybe Ill have another one :) Maybe ill get invited next year.

No comments: