Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Senioritis

I woke up today and it felt like a Monday. Sunday's usually consist of me waking up as late as I can possibly sleep then doing my loads upon loads of homework. Which is exactly what I ended up doing yesterday. It did not feel like I went to school at all. Senioritis is in full effect. It's like a disease that will consume my whole entire soul until it makes me not care about anything anymore. I refuse to let myself get to that point. Even though I am always tired lately and can barely manage 3 classes a day, I refuse to submit to the usual complaining people go through. If you just listen to your friends talking, at least half of the conversation is someone complaining about not getting enough sleep, or their newest "drama". In reality though, life is good. I get out at around noon every other day and my amount of homework is minimal compared to years past. I have a wonderful family and friends. The last thing I need to complain about is being tired. Then again, isn't that what everyone else does?

4 comments:

Jimmy said...

I sleep about 8 hours a night and I'm still tired....

I WILL COMPLAIN AND YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT IT!

Emily said...

Break away from the crowd!!
Positivity is what this school needs more of!!
:D:D:D

RHS Flash said...

It's a cultural thing I hate. We look at "senior year" as a year off before starting "real life." How sad. Live your real life now! cn

victoria said...

Everyone says that senior year is easy...yet this year i would have to say is quite the opposite. somehow even getting out early I stay busy