Saturday, September 5, 2009

The New Freshmen

It is crazy just thinking about all of last years' seniors that are leaving now for college. They have always been there, always one step ahead of us. We had them to ask questions to, go to for school help, and to look up to. I can't even say how many times I'm sure I bugged some of my really close friends, asking them nonstop questions about classes, applying to college...pretty much everything. But now they are freshman. They will be the new kids on campus, and we, the new seniors, are left to take their place at RHS. Maybe it's just me, but I do not feel like we are the new seniors. I just hope that when people ask me questions like the ones I used to ask, I can give them the right answer. I still don't know the right answers myself. But hopefully as the year goes on, I can give advice that will help others like last years' seniors helped me. And I know I will still be calling my friends in college, asking about what to do next.

2 comments:

RHS Flash said...

Ah, the cycle of life. You have always been ahead of the curve, not to worry. cn

victoria said...

I know the feeling...in a way things are kind of lonely