Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"FAME"

Coming out September 25th, the Friday before the homecoming, the most exciting movie of summer should be coming out. FAME! Fame is a musical based on students who go to an arts college and do their singing, dancing, etc. Some of the few actors portrayed in the musical are Kherington Payne (from So you think you can dance), Collins Penne, and Debbie Allen ( famous choreographer). I know this movie is going to be the best, especially for me because I do all of the things these actors do in this movie. This musical should be WAY better than high school musical. As much as I love to watch HSM, this movie looks like it will be more realistic and more uplifting to kids who have a passion for singing, acting, and dancing, as myself. When I was watching the previews of this movie, it reminded me of the movies Center Stage and Camp combined together, because in both of these movies there was passion for pursing their dreams in the arts. Hopefully this movie will push me foward to do what I love to do and help me get to a state of mind of which I can believe in myself and that I can do anything to complete my goals.

2 comments:

RHS Flash said...

I knew you'd love it. What about Glee Club? I love your passion!

victoria said...

I'm not a huge fan of musicals but this one sounds a lot different (in a good way) than the rest!