Thursday, September 3, 2009

brother

AP Psych went to the computer lab yesterday to do some tests online about your happiness and one of the surveys asked a question that was something about who in your life makes you happiest or something and my mind instantly took me to my older/only brother. i was kind of shocked and it definitely threw me off guard. i mean i love the kid but i didnt know i thought he was the happiest thing about my life right now. but its been in the back of my mind since then.
but now that ive thought about it more, it makes sense. the usual stresses of friendships and relationships this summer probably just makes me feel like i can relate to him about all that and what he went thru his senior year. we've become a lot closer since his senior year came and went too. probably because of the whole moving out to college aspect and we knew we'd see each other a lot less. idk. its been nice having him home for the past two or three months.
just a thought.
maybe what we all think is important in our life right now is only what we imagine make us happiest, when really its the unexpected, hidden things that make us happiest.
?
apparently thats true in my case anyways.

2 comments:

RHS Flash said...

Wow... very touching and I hope he sees this. I the long run, family is so important. This reminds me how much I love/loved my older sister. Long story. cn

victoria said...

I make you the happiest lol