Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Interactive T-shirts

This boy in my Spanish class, Daniel, was wearing a really cool t-shirt today. It had a picture of a drum set on it and when you press each drum/ cymbal it made that noise! I had fun playing with it in class but I felt bad that I was basically poking him over and over haha. And then I guess I felt like seeing how it worked so took off the velcro part and almost broke it. (Oops!) I looked up the t shirt online and found the website that sells that and other cool interactive t-shirts! They have one that lights up when it detects wi-fi, and another that has an equalizer on it. (Those bars that go up and down with the beat of the music.) They are sold at thinkgeek.com. I really want to get one!

4 comments:

victoria said...

What a great way to never be bored!

Karin said...

haha! that's unique :)

RHS Flash said...

Sounds like a youtube video waiting to happen. This would actually make a GREAT video piece. Really. Do it. cn

Anonymous said...

i want one that makes noise when i pet a kitty :P