Thursday, September 3, 2009

eh.

my dad's moving 2/3 across the country to iowa for work :(
i'll only get to see him for 3 weeks every couple months. we've done this before when he worked in NY but we got to see him for a week every month so i don't think i'll like the change. at all.
on top of that, theres scholarship apps, and essay writing for applications. and official transcripts to request and pick up, and starting projects and big assignments in our classes.
im a whole lot closer to hating this year this week than i was last week. i want second semester already. i want to be in my early 20's and already be in college, have everything figured out, have a job, and know whats going on with my "future" (that word makes me cringe). its just all annoying.
im definitely going to make sure im out this weekend for sure to at least ensure that i dont go insane. a movie, the lake, tanning outside, whateve. ill be outside for a day or two.
frustration - the word of the day.

4 comments:

RHS Flash said...

Good thing you are aware of your feelings. It's a lot, but slow down, savor the moment. Can't help Dad moving, can enjoy each day. You just might learn something you need in your early '20's. cn

Lauren Sotir said...

I think it's just the sudden change from junior to senior year. I bet tons of seniors right now are worrying about everything, I know I am. Don't worry, you will be fine! :)

AliciaLaryn said...

Paige you're in the same boat! My Dad just moved to Louisiana for a job... we need to hang out sometime, to get our mind off things... or just to hang out! There's some good movies coming out...

victoria said...

If it makes you feel any better...im frusterated too