Thursday, September 3, 2009

San Diego

Tomorrow I head to San Diego to the first time in many years. We are going because my dad has to work the Chargers game tomorrow night and we thought since it was a three-day weekend, we might as well tag along. My dad has an interesting job where he overlooks all the food service at places like, but not limited to, the River Cats stadium, the Sacramento Convention Center, the Arizona Cardinals stadium, and the Chargers stadium. It always fun to go watch the games or go to other functions when we are able to. Besides the game, we don't have much planned. Since there are many colleges in the area, we will probably take a look at a few. The one I am most interested in is UC San Diego. Even though I'm just a sophomore I get such a thrill from looking at colleges and thinking that I could be going there in less than three years. Over all, it will be so nice to get away. It's only been three weeks of school and I'm already done with it. I just can't wait for tomorrow!

2 comments:

RHS Flash said...

you should write an in-depth feature on your Dad's job and we'll send it to the Placer Herald. Get a photo, etc. Not a direct tie for us (unless you write a column about it, which would be cool), but a great local story. What an interesting job.

victoria said...

I love san diego! And stay on top of your college stuff...trust me.