Friday, September 18, 2009

CAR! :)

I have had my license since last December and until last Saturday night I didn't have a car of my own. I live with my dad and we always have had a truck. I didn't really mind sharing the truck with my dad because I know and appreciate how much he has done for me over the course of my life. It also worked out fairly well last year, I really only needed the car in the evenings anyways because I had to be at school all day long. I also drove the truck to school for four months because my grandma was out of town at her second home and my dad could use her car. This year is a bit of a different story, I get out early and arranging transportation became a pain. But not anymore! My dad bought me a bug :). It's a 1999, it's silver, cute,and classy. Slight problem...it's a stick. Yes, by now (having the car almost a week), I have learned to drive a stick but I am absolutely terrified of what could happen. My wish at the moment...to never stall out ever again in my life time. Simply said...thanks to my wonderful dad I have a car that I love :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

That is so nice! You'll get used to it sooner or later.

Karin said...

Awesome!! Good luck w/ that stick!

RHS Flash said...

My first car was a bug. Wish I still had a stick, love 'em. Of course mine was 1964. It fits you. cn