Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rocklin Idol!

Hello RHS Blog Friends! I am too excited for homecoming week that it is a bit scary. The most fun I've had so far though was Rocklin Idol. I remember doing it last year (my sophomore year) and I didn't go on to any rounds. I started to realize that all this was, was a popularity contest. Then they announced it again this year for homecoming week! I was pretty darn dang ecstatic. I just wanted to go on to the next round and I would be totally satisfied! The cool thing is that did happen to me just today and I am so satisfied that I am happy! I'm happy I got to show the talent I have to the whole school and I love all of them for applauding for me to win the first round and go on to the next. I felt so loved! Everyone else did amazing! We have so much talent at Rocklin High and it would be so awesome if there was a way we could show everyone's talent that they have. It feels great to get known by something you love to do. I can't wait to go on to the next round. It should be way more fun than last time!

5 comments:

Karin said...

Great job Dominique! You did awesome and I could definitely tell you were having fun doing it! Good luck in the next round!

Emily said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for you. I hope you win because you were one of the best singers out there.

Amanda C. said...

Neil is so proud of you! :)

Lauren Sotir said...

You did amazing! You are a very talented singer.

Dominique D. said...

Hey guys! Thank you so much! I'm so relaxed though because all my nervous energy has gone away! Thnx!