Wednesday, September 16, 2009

NEW CAR!!!!

A little while after walking home this Monday, I came home to find that my Mom had gone out to do some errands. So, I sat on the couch and finished my homework, and about an hour and a half after I walked in the door, my Mom came in and told me to help her with the groceries. I walk outside, and in the driveway is a 1996 MAZDA MIATA DARK BLUE CONVERTIBLE! I told her about 3-4 years ago that I want a Miata as my first car, and she came through and delivered. It surprised the heck out of me, and now I can't wait to go out and drive it in a bit. I just need to learn how to drive a stick, now... It's a little tricky, the first day I stalled the car twice driving to KFC and back (oops). Eh, I'll get the hang of it... eventually...

2 comments:

victoria said...

I know your pain. I hate stalling. I wish the world was flat and had no inclines. and that there were no stops.

Karin said...

Wow! That's super cool your mom did that for you!