Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The New Kid

I am the new kid, 17 year old senior coming from Elk Grove, California not even a week and a half ago. Imagine coming home one day only to find about 20 empty cardboard boxes in your room and your parents are like "We're moving to Rocklin! Isn't that exciting? You haven't seen your house yet but I'm sure you will like it. Say goodbye to all your friends and quit your job because we are going to be living about 45 minutes from here." I'm not going to lie, I hate it here. I know maybe four kids which is pretty sad for a senior because I'm supposed to be graduating with all the friends I have known since the playground era. And to add on to all of this, I cant wear the collection of hats that are just picking up dust in my room now because this school is strict about everything. I'm very sad to say that I have become one of those kids that I used to make fun of at my old school.

4 comments:

Emily said...

That is too bad. :(
But there are a lot of clubs that need new/more people. You should consider joining one. :D

Davis Spaid-Banks said...

kik it with the football team they welcome new kids all the time plus they r cool.

victoria said...

I'm Sorry :( i dont blame you at all

RHS Flash said...

This must be really hard. You wrote it well. cn