Monday, September 14, 2009

ohhh jobs

Jobs are extremely difficult to find these days especially when your only 16 years old. I have turned in probably over 100 applications and no calls back. I would call and speak with the managers and all they say is "were not hiring". So a few months ago i got a interview for cool river pizza. i was so excited, so i did my interview and everything and i didnt get the job. It turns out my good friend got the job instead. Then i turned in this application to be a receptionist and my brothers friend over heard and he turned in a application to the same place too. I called back to the manager and they said they were setting up interviews for next week and they might call me. The week came and they called my brothers friend for a interview! I was so upset but im still trying though. Both me and one of my best friends have interviews for party city next week so im hoping both of us will get the job! Hopefully i will get a job soon.

3 comments:

Amanda C. said...

Good luck! This economy isn't great, but don't give up!

victoria said...

Believe me I know your pain

Karin said...

Keep trying! I like your persistence!