Friday, September 18, 2009

not feeling well

So I have a feeling this is going to be a very bad weekend. This morning I woke up and I think I am going to be sick all thru the weekend. Unfortunately I have too much homework and other things to do to just stay in bed. I dont really want to miss a day of homecoming week but I think I will. On the bright side at least I be able to sleep in this weekend. I don't think this blog is long enought so now I am just going to list off random things I did this week. The season premire of Gossip Girl was on Monday and House is on this Monday. I just had my first test in APWH which I am pretty sure I failed.

7 comments:

victoria said...

I don't feel sick, but I am definitely purely exhausted. I really need a day off to just chill and relax...but being a college-bound senior there is no way

Emily said...

Fail?! You knew way more details than me and I think I did well. You probably have done fine.

And you just need a nice cup of tea with a cookie and you will feel better. :)

Lauren Sotir said...

Hope you get better soon!

Karin said...

Hope you are able to rest at least a little this weekend! And you did not fail!

RHS Flash said...

Health first. But, everyone is feeling the busy-ness, HC, change of seasons. You balance it all well. cn

Amanda C. said...

I'm sorry-I hope you feel better! Just remember it could always be worse. I'm pretty sure you are FAR from "failing" :)

Anonymous said...

awwww... :(