Thursday, September 24, 2009

Homecoming Plans?

So two weeks ago I asked my friend to Homecoming and she said yes. Unfortunately, that's where the plans have stopped. It is the Thursday before Homecoming and we have barely talked about plans, such as where we are going to dinner, if we are going to dinner, or even if we are taking pictures. We still have not even got tickets yet. I don't think this is either of our faults but i know we need to figure this out soon.

This is alot different then my Homecoming plans my freshmen year because me and my date had plans two or three weeks ahead of that Saturday. I think the difference is that freshman year I went with a group who had a "leader" who set all the plans and made the reservations. Oh well, I'm sure the plans will be made.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Time to step it up, boy.Would be interesting to find others who dawdled. cn