Thursday, September 3, 2009

yes, i really am blogging three times in a row

this one's funny, so its on the brighter side of things

my boss duct taped my face. :))

i was at work this past tuesday night, closing with my boss, david, the only guy that works at our store (Carter's). i was taking all the empty shipment boxes out to the dumpster like i do every night, but there was 10 times more this time because we had ceiling-high shipment. anyways, i came back inside from the last trip and he had turned the lights off in the back so i couldnt see much at all. got my stuff from my locker, and started walking to the hallway that leads from the back to the actual sales floor. as i walk thru the door, i ran into something that i thought was a spider web. an extremely sticky, gigantic spider web. turns out after i took a sec to figure it out, he had put 3 strips of clear packaging tape across the doorway right at the height of my face, and i walked straight into it. it was hilarious once i realized it wasnt a spider web. i laughed really hard for 15 minutes.

any ideas on one to get him back with??
open to suggestions :)

3 comments:

RHS Flash said...

Patience. The opportunity will come. This is very funny. cn

KryptoChicken said...

Hide in one of the boxes, then pop out and scare him. That always works.

victoria said...

I hope I get hired!