Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Useful College Info

Today, during my English class, we went down to the Tech Lecture Hall to listen to Mrs. Cutts talk about college. The presentation lasted almost the whole period, and it was definitely worthwhile. She explained the requirements and information for the CSUs and UCs, answering all my questions and giving other helpful information for choosing which schools to apply to. Even though it made me really freaked out about how soon the applying process is, it made me so much more relieved to get the answers I needed and make everything more organized. I think now once I start to write my application and scholarship essays, it will still be pretty stressful, but I think I will be able to focus more on getting what I need for college than before hearing the presentation.

1 comment:

victoria said...

I don't know about you, but I always go home thinking that all I have to do is my homework to make it through and now there is this whole new sector to think about.