Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Writing your name...writing your personality?

Sure, we all know "you can't judge a book by it's cover", but you certainly can judge a person from their handwriting. That's right-the way someone writes can reveal a lot about their personality and ambitions. Handwriting analysis is real. It's used in courts, the FBI, etc. Handwriting analysis has been one of my hobbies since last year when my dad talked to me briefly about the subject. Now, I've learned so much (and still there's so much more to learn!) about lettering, slants, spaces, signatures, etc. I've analyzed my own handwriting and my friends' (when they ask me). It's so fun! I feel like a detective and a yearbook/journalism nerd at the same time! Hahah This is a VERY basic link you guys can try just for the fun of it.

6 comments:

Holly said...

Thats so cool, I want to analyze my own handwriting. but theres no link..

victoria said...

You and your hobbies :)

Emily said...

I used to do that all the time to myself. Lol. It's usually true. What does yours say?

Karin said...

Hey, you haven't analyzed my handwriting!

RHS Flash said...

Love this. Maybe we should have your analyze the class. Very fun.

Amanda C. said...

Haha mine says a whole bunch of things: practical, empathetic, logical, creative, determined, etc...

I'll analyze people's handwriting sometime this year. Perhaps on birthdays? Would that be fun?