Sunday, September 27, 2009

WOW! This is totally ridiculous!

Ok, so I am really upset right now. So, you know Rocklin Idol right? I worked my butt off to win and I was pretty happy and had lots of fun doing it. But then I went on the Rocklin High School webpage, and you know that banner picture thing on top of the website? Well, they had a picture of the winner for Rocklin Idol, but the thing is that it wasn't a picture of me, someone put another person on there. This isn't the first time something like this happened. Sophomore year, me and my lovely friend did a duet, but they only took a picture of her and not me. Then the musical this year, they never talked about me and talked about everyone else. Then, the dance show, i did this duet with my friend as apart of the dance and they showed her in the video only and not me. I don't want this to happen again. Its making me upset and hurt. Other things have happened too that go along that line and it really needs to stop.

6 comments:

Alexandra said...

Omgoodness that is so terrible! You did awesome at lunch and at the rally, and you should deffinitely bring the mistake to someone's attention so it can be fixed.

RHS Flash said...

ouch... you deserve better (very proud of you for what it's worth, and we should do a story/// maybe an interview. cn

Dominique D. said...

thank you for understanding. It was just not cool.

Emily said...

I saw that and thought the same thing! This has happened to a few people. The people who post these things are responsible for getting it right.

Holly said...

Ya I just saw that, so lame. You did amazing and you should get the credit.

KryptoChicken said...

Reminds me of last year with the girls golf thing that said we could all come and watch when apparently we couldn't go to the golf games.