Friday, September 18, 2009

Busy Week!!

This may have been my busiest week so far!! With Monday being a minimum day, I had off campus practice for cross country at Cavitt. It was really nice to get away from Rocklin to run, on a trail by Folsom Lake. On Tuesday, I went to a pasta feed for cross country. This was really fun, as it is where everyone of the xc team gets together, to load up on carbs before a meet. Wednesday was our first league meet of the year. I love cross country meets, and cheering on our team. Yesterday was not bad, but with all of my homework, it was stressful. This morning was my favorite part of the week, because we had morning practice! I love running in the morning, in the cool, crisp morning air. Afterwards, we went to Starbucks for breakfast, which is what everyone looks forward to at morning practice. This week has been fun, but I am glad to get a break this weekend and relax!

3 comments:

victoria said...

Running sounds like a great outlet for you!

Karin said...

I love swimming in the morning! i always feel good for the rest of the day if i exercise in the morning :)

RHS Flash said...

We need to cover/photograph those mornings. What a cool opportunity. But I think we'll shoot plenty of cross country. cn