Tuesday, September 1, 2009

That's Embarrassing

Yesterday I was at the mall just walking around when suddenly i spotted the most awesome T-Shirt ever created. I bought the T-shirt that features a silhouette of Andy Samberg, of NBC's "Saturday Night Live", on top of a yacht with the words "I'm on a Boat!" in large letters. Feeling good about my choice to use my last 20 dollars on something so often I left the mall with the thought of wearing the shirt on Monday. So did others.
I arrived at school and right away I received numerous comments on how people liked my shirt. Letting this go to my head I started bragging about my shirt to my friends. On my way to P.E. i spotted my friend walking ahead of me so I called out, "Hey, look at my new shirt!" When he turned around he was wearing the same shirt. Needless to say i was extremely embarrassed. Worst yet, I spotted another kid with the same shirt as me. Looks like I won't be wearing this shirt any time soon.

2 comments:

victoria said...

well at least you have a cool shirt

RHS Flash said...

You made me laugh out loud. Wear it with pride my friend. cn