Friday, September 18, 2009

College stuff

Hmmm, I'm really thinking I should get a start on all my college stuff. I wrote the UC personal statements, but I havn't really gotten around to much more than that. It's just all so dull, writing the same stuff again and again. It's also kinda nerve racking, if I get anything wrong, then I'm pretty much screwed over for at least a year, and a very important year at that.
But I do think that I'm going to force myself to do as much as possible this weekend, although I'm not applying to that many private schools, so I suppose there isn't THAT much that I can get done right now. Really need the UC and CSU apps to come out, then I'll have everything I'll need and will just spend a week or 2 going through everything and getting it all done.

3 comments:

victoria said...

I'm so behind on all that stuff it's not even funny

Emily said...

What private schools?

RHS Flash said...

Sooner. Better. The writing should be easy for you. CN