Thursday, September 10, 2009

School = DEATH

So im pretty much really disliking school. It really feels like there is no point anymore. I mean I am a senior and I come to school until 12:05 to me it feels like a huge joke. The only thing I like about school is seeing my friends but I could always do that out of school. I dont know if it just because I have been in a weird mood lately and just overall grumpy or if I really am over this whole High School thing. I'm ready to start my adult life more then ever right now. The stresses of life are really getting too me. I have to worry about college and how to pay for it and what I want to do when I grow up. I think that maybe another reason why I am over school, Im already applying and preparing to go away to college so it just feels like it is time to leave. All I know is i have 164 school days until I walk at graduation and I cant wait.

5 comments:

Emily said...

You should make every day a great day even if it is not.
:D

RHS Flash said...

Most seniors get this way... because you are so future focused. It's OK, but do your best to enjoy the little things. Adult life isn't all that grand. cn

victoria said...

Im sort of the opposite as you...I'm getting a bit nervous about the process

Anonymous said...

be a jolly lolly pollyanne! you should be happy whether you know it or not! you should be happy! thats what i said from the start cause you are the one who should smile for the rest of your days! and get wrinkles on your face!

Anonymous said...

I feel like that and im just a freshman!!!