Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Power of Tea

I love cheesy titles...

My mission this year and this past year has been to discover the absolute best flavors of tea on the market today. I have tried literally hundreds of kinds of tea--local markets like Nugget and Whole Foods tend to have the best selection.

A few of my favorite types have been:

-(A classic) Tazo Diet Giant Peach Green Tea: You wouldn't expect it but Diet actually tastes much better. This tea tends to show up at Starbucks.

-Fuze Black & Green Tea: This one is just wonderful. I used to love their Green Tea until I tried this, absolute heaven in a bottle. (Save mart)

-Pureleaf Sweetened Iced tea (all kinds--Nugget)

-Sweet Leaf Mango Sweet Tea: all the flavors are delicious but this is my favorite. (Nugget, Whole Foods)

-Passion Tea: I'm sure everyone knows about this one, but it's a classic, I have to throw it in here. (Starbucks)

And if you want to try something really odd, I suggest Kombucha at Whole Foods in grape--it's a fermented tea with live cultures inside of it that does something really wholesome and pH-neutral to your body, etc., you can have the earthy organic people explain it to you, but it has a definite tang to it and it's fun to drink in small doses.

1 comment:

victoria said...

I'm not really a tea person...but the best tea I have ever had was a few summers ago in Fiji...I could drink it for days