Friday, December 16, 2011

where will you be in ten years?

As first semester draws to a close, it amazes me to think that everything is going to change in about six months. People i am used to seeing every day or every other day, i probably won't see ever again. The things that i am used to doing every day is going to change.
As probably many other seniors, I will be moving away. I plan to attend Marinello beauty school in Southern California. But what happens in ten years? I get asked this question constantly. I really don't have a answer for that. I could see myself settled down in Southern California with a husband and a kid. But on the other hand, i could see myself raising a family in New Jersey or New York. I could see a million different outcomes for me. Ten years is a long time. I think about how much i have grown as a person in the past ten years, i can't imagine how much things can change in the future. I guess thats the exciting part though? Not knowing how things will turn out for you in years to come.
Guess all I or anyone for that matter is to wait and see what happens. Change, good or bad, can be tough. Change can be good though, I have to remember that.

No comments: