Saturday, December 17, 2011

Almost there....Not

Today, I realized that I have a bunch of stuff to do before the semester ends. Like the responsible person I am (not), I made a to-do list. On the plus side, it helped me take stock of how I should distribute the work load. On the minus side, it informed me of how much sleep I am going to lose over the next few days (I have to read a total of 500+ pages to finish various books, for example). My consolation is that one week from now, at a similar time in the evening, instead of being deep in APUS work, I will probably be asleep :).

1 comment:

KainaatB said...

The same applies to me. I dislike how I gave in to senioritis and allowed myself to procrastinate so much at the end of this semester. I think college apps threw me off these past few months, so I hope to pick up my work ethic in the second semester.