Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Posada

So on Monday Rahul (here on reffered to as Raha) and I will need to bring a Mexican food item for our party in AP Spanish. Therefore, this item needs to turn out well for a few reasons. The first one bieng that it is extra credit and I will feel bad if I get extra credit for food that does not taste good. Another one being that all of the other food will be good and ours will stick out if it isn't. Oh, and there is the fact that we have less than 15 people in our class and after you factor in that I am assuming most of them will forget, there won't be that much food. But most importantly I don't want to deal with the leftovers so I need them to finish it. This means that Raha will need to come over and help me cook the food on Sunday, hopefully he is okay with that since I never really asked him. And hopefully he knows how to cook because after looking up these recipes I am not very confident in my ability to cook. Oh, and to clarify for anyone not in Spanish posada is like a potluck so the blog is appropirately named.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Haha, I am happy my nickname lives on through you, Queen Shilpa. Make sure it tastes good. And Raha CAN'T cook at all, by the way.

Amber C said...

Good luck Shilpa! I believe in you and Rahul! I'm sure it will turn out wonderful!