Thursday, December 1, 2011

Indoor Soccer

"This is gonna be so awesome!"- that was my original thinking of this. My thoughts were twisted and tormented on the first day when I was shoved and tripped to the ground, kicked at least 3 times and had to do 60 or so push ups.
Can I make a slight alter to my original thinking? Yes. Correction: "Indoor soccer will be fun, as long as I stay out of people's way and remember to not get near this person or this person and to not volunteer to play for "fun" in a game that does not require me for I will be stuck in the game for 3 consecutive times."
So indoor soccer: Round 1 wasn't all that good. But today wasn't that bad. I didn't get tripped and I didn't have to do push-ups. I'd say that is a good start. Though, I do hope that we start our Ping-Pong unit soon.

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

I think that is cool that you get to play soccer in PE. I am in dance, and I think it might be more fun to have fun, and run around for a competative game.