Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Am I crazy? No, but apparently I need to go back to college.

So recently, I have come to the realization that my good friend and editor Shilpa is somewhat neurotic. She, however, refused to trust in my diagnosis, especially when I accidentally said "neurotism" instead of "neurosis". Anyway, so we decided to look up some online tests. Just out of curiosity, I took one to. All was going smoothly until the final question, "Do you want to become smarter?". I figured I didn't really need to but clicked yes anyway. Then, all of a sudden, my computer started trying to sell me on some online college that would probably give me a virus were I to click the link. But hey. I'm not crazy. Too bad Shilpa didn't get that result. She is, however, in my computer spelling dictionary now. That made her very happy.

2 comments:

/ said...

Shilpa?! Haha, you're crazy Raha! How can you drive 5 miles an hour all the time? Ah dios mio!

Taras said...

Haha!! That is hilarious Rahul!