Thursday, December 29, 2011

Church

I don't care what the date is, I'm going to tell you my Christmas Eve story.

My sister and her boyfriend came over to visit. I'm totally fine with that. However, my mom told me that if they came over, I HAD to go to church. I HATE CHURCH SO FREAKING MUCH. I SWEAR, PEOPLE THERE PISS ME OFF. So, obviously, I was angry that I had to go. The church that we went to had this "concert" type thing going on. So, I sat there trying to get my mind somewhere else, but it's a bit hard when the bleachers you're sitting on is shaking and the people behind me keep putting their knee in my back.

And let me tell you something, I hate bleachers too. Why? They're so uncomfortable and everybody is jammed together. And then, you also have the people behind you. Really? I had to have a bunch of teenage guys (who obviously don't want to be there) sit behind me and the whole time, ONE OF THEM HAD TO BE TOUCHING ME. Now, it's not as awkward as it sounds, but it still made me an angry girl. Like, get off my back...

Back to the story, the these three guys keep preaching, and I'm like c'mon already! I want to go home! Seriously, it shouldn't take an hour and a half to tell me the meaning of Christmas. And don't throw in side-stories to keep us entertained. I don't care, or will I ever. Now, I'm not a hateful person, I'm just an angry one...but only because people piss me off. Then, they introduced their families, and I'm sitting there going "WHAT THE H***? Why do I need to know your family members or what Christmas traditions you guys have? I'm not here for your families."

Then, I hear my watch beep (it beeps EVERY freaking hour) and then began my Christmas. That's not how I want to start Christmas, being in a church, with some d-bags behind me and a preacher that won't shut up.

But anyways...I was so uncomfortable...and so angry.

No comments: